Saturday, May 17, 2008

Barby's new wardrobe

Greetings fellow bloggers,
Well this week I had a business trip in NYC. Barby insisted to come along. I told her that she would be very bored considering I would be attending a seminar for my company announcing the latest and greatest in street pharmaceuticals. She said she wanted to go shopping for a new wardrobe. So $10,000 later and here is what she bought. She tells me all this is high quality shisshh, and the clothes were not made in a sweat shop in Thailand, sorry Kathy Lee Gifford.
This one is great for the heat and is very breathable.

Great for Church functions and cocktail parties, hides that winter food storage.


Very comfortable to wear especially when flying on my magic carpet.


Bigg pimpin spendin G's . . . . great to use while hanging Christmas lights & pruning trees.


Pappa's favorite pair

No comments: